Home

Rega rp3 vs planar 3 2021

The iconic 'Planar 3' - Rega Researc

Den gamle RP3 var en vidunderlig spiller som lenge holdt stand som kongen på haugen i sin klasse. Den nye Planar 3 er enda bedre, på absolutt alt, og selv om den koster mer er den verdt alle pengene. Så bra er den nemlig at du skal være villig til å skille deg ad med mye mer penger for å få en bedre spiller til prisen enn dette Rega Planar 3. Price: £550 or £625 with Rega Elys2 cartridge Pros: Combines best pace, rhythm and timing in class with superb build quality and finish. Cons: Needs decent support for best results. Verdict: Rega has done a remarkable job with the new Planar 3, by adding finesse to what was already the most engaging turntable at the price they have created a seemingly unbeatable package

Rega Planar 3 VS RP3 value for money Steve Hoffman Music

Rega Planar 3 m/Elys 2 pickup - STEREOFIL A

Introducing the 2016 Planar Lineup. In 2016, the RP line of Rega turntables received a major update, going back to their roots by reverting to the original Planar name that helped make them famous. In fact, our founder bought his first good turntable in 1976 and it was a Rega Planar 2! Today we are going to take a look at three Rega turntables-- the Rega Planar 1, Planar 2, and Planar 3 The Rega Planar 3, together with its successors, the P3 and RP3, is a well-known budget audiophile turntable by British hi-fi manufacturer, Rega Research available since 1977. It was a belt-drive deck that broke from convention, by employing a solid plinth in lieu of the compliantly-suspended chassis or sub-chassis used in many quality turntables since the early 1960s Michael Fremer wrote about the Rega in December 1996 (Vol.19 No.12): The last thing I did before sitting down to write this column was run an $1895 Lyra Clavis DC phono cartridge on a $650 Rega Planar 3 turntable. I played a British Polydor pressing of Roxy Music's song Avalon, then played it again on the $9000 TNT Mk.3/Immedia RPM combo using a $3800 Transfiguration Temper cartridge Von seinem Wesen her ist der Planar 3 - wie auch all seine Vorgänger - ein Plattenspieler mit wenig Masse und Riemenantrieb. Daran hat sich auch in der Generation 2016 nichts geändert. Darüber hinaus aber gibt es kaum einen Punkt, an dem der Rega RP3-2016 nicht besser geworden wäre Den nye Rega Planar 3 virker veldig interessant, ja. Forbedret på mange punkt i forhold til RP3. Og som ren Bonus har den et langt mer attraktivt utseende takket være high gloss finish, mye likt RP6. Jeg tipper at dette gir e bra boost for salget av RP3/ Planar 3

Etter at den nye Planar 3-2016 kom på markedet - med blank lakk - er disse to spillerne blitt veldig like av utseende. Det som eventuelt skiller dem; er at Planar 3-2016 (angivelig) har bedre armlagre (som om det er korrekt innebærer at spilleren blir langt mer egnet for stive (les MC) pickuper), mens RP-6 kommer med den utvendige (TT-PSU. Planar 3 (1977-2000) - Rega R200 tonearm (manufactured by Acos). Rega RB300 tonearm introduced in 1983; P3 (2000-2007) - Option with brightly-colored, high-gloss plinths; P3-24 (2007-2012) - Revised Rega RB301 tonearm and incorporation of 24V motor from P5 and P7 as standard; RP3 (2012-2016) - Addition of phenolic braces and revised RB303. It has been a while since Rega used this name on a turntable but in the seventies, eighties and nineties the Planar 3 was considered the next best thing to a Linn LP12. The company built its reputation on the Planar 3 and cemented it with the RB300 tonearm, a turntable and arm that remained in production until 2000 when it was replaced by the first P3 Sammenlign priser på Rega Planar 3 (2016) Platespillere. Finn tilbud fra 11 butikker, og les anmeldelser på Prisjakt. Sammenlign tilbud fra Rega The Rega team improved every aspect of this turntable offering improved ergonomics, usability and first and foremost, incredible sonic performance. With just..

TEST: Rega Planar 3 - Vidunderlig vinyl-comebac

Dearest Friends, this is specially for you!!! I have asked my local kind Rega retailer for this back in February, and have waited for the very first shipment.. The new Rega Planar 3. Replacing the multi award winning Rega RP3 and five times What Hi-Fi? Product of the Year (RP3) was never going to be an easy task. It took the team of designers headed up by Rega's Roy Gandy, two years to develop the all new Rega Planar 3 tunrtable following the biggest re-design of the iconic 'three' model ever seen February 18, 2016 Rega Announce New Planar 3 Turntable At Bristol The iconic ' Planar 3' returns! Replacing the multi award winning and five times What Hi-Fi? Product of the Year was never going to be an easy task. After two years in development the new Planar 3 is ready to unveil to the world with a world exclusive showing at the Show Rega Planar 3. The original RP3 claimed the hearts of both music but following two years of vigorous research and development by Rega's team of engineers, the new Planar 3 takes the reputation of its predecessor and excels it to new standards. The Planar 3's RB330 tonearm was designed using state of the art 3D CAD and CAM technology and.

Turntable Review: Rega Planar 3 (RP3) - The Vinyl Factor

1. Turn Tables with the Rega Planar 3. The result of two years' research, the rega planar 3 Hifi turntable by Rega was launched in 2016. This record player features a number of improvements on earlier models, as well as showcasing a sleek, sophisticated design
  2. Regas bewährter Oberklasse-Plattenspieler RP3 wird neu erfunden und wächst in der Version Planar 3 in 2016 über sich hinaus. Komplett runderneuert, mit so vielen Verbesserungen, dass man hier schon fast von einem RP4 sprechen könnte
  3. RP3 (2011) - glass platter. Planar 1,2,3 (2016 relaunch - don't know much about these) Ive got the 70s/80s planar 3 with the RB300 arm, glass platter, white belt, and Ortofon 520 cart, and its a great deck. Ive never liked the rega carts that much (Bias/Elys) compared to Ortofon. Don't get the 1 model of any Rega. Get a 2 or 3
  4. Rega overhaul an icon for 2016. Turntable manufacturer Rega have unveiled the latest reincarnation of their iconic Planar 3 turntable. Commonly known as the RP3, the Planar 3 has been two years in development and promises to improve the ergonomics, usability and first and foremost, sonic performance of its much-loved predecessor
  5. d is a comparison of the new Planar 3 (or even the outgoing RP3) with Power Supply versus the RP6. It raises questions like whether to buy the Planar 3 with Power Supply and a better cartridge or the RP6 with a lesser cartridge
  6. REGA PLANAR 3 turntable (with REGA RB330 tonearm) Rating: THE announcement of the new Planar 3 by Rega came as somewhat of a surprise for some of us. It's not as if sales of the RP3 were dwindling, but I suppose if the company were to want to reboot this old faithful, now would be the appropriate time to do it, with the vinyl revival in full swing, and the competition staying hot as ever.

From Rega's website: Replacing the multi award winning and five times What Hi-Fi? Product of the Year (RP3) was never going to be an easy task. It took our team of designers headed up by Rega's Roy Gandy, two years to develop the all new 'Planar 3' following the biggest re-design of the iconic 'three' model ever seen Just wanted to share my setup experience with the 2016 Rega planar 3 and Ortofon 2m black. The good thing about the 2016 RP3 is that Rega have included a lot of the tweaks and improvements over the years as part of the price. The 2016 RP3 retails for $1249 without cartridge

Rega Planar 1. Rega Planar 1 Turntable. At 9.26 lbs, the Rega Planar 1 seems like a lightweight. But to be fair, durability is also not an issue. Maybe they saved weight with advanced construction techniques, or they used lighter materials overall. Even if the weight seems slightly on the lighter side, the Rega Planar is a sturdy customer Rega Planar 2 Turntable with RB220 tonearm, Glass-platter and Carbon Cartridge (Gloss Black) 4.6 out of 5 Rega RP3 Turntable with Dustcover, Elys2 Cartridge, RB303Tonearm (Cool Grey) 3.8 out of 5 stars 7. $999.99 $ 999. 99. FREE Shipping. Only 19 left in stock - order soon. Rega RP3 Turntable with Dustcover, Elys2 Cartridge, RB303Tonearm. Rega Planar 2 vs. Planar 3. Discussion. I've been looking to get a new turntable for awhile now and recently settled on the Rega Planar 2. I don't have a planar 3 but I have a rp3 which is similar. I love it. While it's not a starter deck, it was my first and I'm glad I began there A popular turntable in the 70's, Rega Planar 3 is more than thirty years old now. Leaving the age aside, it does not lose out to some of the new Regas in appearance and in performance . If we were to compare, we would find Planar 3 and the new models not only basically look similar, there's not much difference in design and construction other than the upgraded motor in later models Rega has re-worked everything save the lid and the motor for the new Rega Planar 3 and it is a triumph. This was risky venture, you would imagine, given the multi, multi award winning and five times What Hi-Fi Product of the Year RP3 is an icon of the modern vinyl revival

Rega Planar 3/Elys 2 review What Hi-Fi

1. Rega has just launched the Planar 3 2016... only two components remain from the previous RP3. The high-gloss finish looks cool... black and white only..
  2. ation of everything they have been working on wrapped up in a single record player (at least it might be - Rega has never gone higher than 10 before)
  3. John Garnet October 3, 2016 at 5:43 pm. I did mention in an earlier comment (18/08/2016 at 6.50pm) that the reason for purchasing the Rega VTA spacer was because the longer cantilever had noticeably changed the VTA. I had previously also used the protractors several times exactly as you describe to achieve perfect alignment

Rega Planar 3 vs Planar 6 Turntable Comparison Audio Advic

1. ium 3 point spacer 2mm . Stainless 3 point spacer 2mm. RP8/RP10 Rigid foot mount kit. Wall bracket adaptors 2016. Turntable Wall Bracket. Planar 2 TT PSU 2m DIN lead. CARBON cartridge replacement stylus. Turntable lid. Planar 8 wall bracket . Turntables. Loudspeakers.
  2. The Planar name has been around since 1977 so is already a long-established brand, but in 2016, the RP1 and RP2 were overhauled with new components but retained the simplistic, sleek appearance. Introducing the Planar 1 and Planar 2
  3. The Rega Planar 3—the current model—lists for about $1000. The power supply is optional and lists for $395, totaling $1395. The next model up, the Planar 6, lists for $1595 and includes a power supply which is better than the Planar 3's optional one. It also has many other improvements over the Planar 3
  4. Rega Planar 3 Turntable (Includes Lid) Highly Rated & Reviewed. Buy Now, Fast Delivery or Store Pickup. Trusted by 40,000+ Customers. Buy Rega Planar 3 Turntable (Includes Lid) Online or In Store Our price includes the matching lid. Introducing Rega's brand new (to 2016) Planar.
  5. The current version of the Rega Planar 2 was launched in 2016 and sits between the affordable Rega Planar 1 and the audiophile approved Rega Planar 3. The Rega Planar 2 can be categorized as Rega's top 'entry-level' turntable. And it might very well be the pick in Rega's turntable range that gives the most bang for the buck
  6. So while the Planar 3 wrestled with the archaic feel of some tracks, in others, it really enhanced it; overall, The Living Planet sounded as 3D and cinematic as you'd hope. We teamed the deck up with a Brio amp (£598) also from Rega, a pair of Motive SX1 speakers by Neat, and racked the separates up some appropriately named Special Branch wooden furniture from Isoblue (£250 per tier)
  7. Rega RP1 vs. Planar 1. Rega turntables are recognized worldwide as some of the best record players available today. Through years of careful evolution, attention to detail, and a desire to always do better - Rega has helped ensure modern record players continue to grow in popularity

Rega Planar 3 cartridge recommendations Stereophile

Sammenlign priser på Rega Planar 2 (2016) Platespillere. Finn tilbud fra 14 butikker, og les anmeldelser på Prisjakt. Sammenlign tilbud fra Rega The new Rega Planar 3 turntable 2016 is a completely new product for 2016. The all new Rega Planar 3 is a complete departure from the previous RP3 model, with a number of key new features. The new Rega RB330 tonearm features new bias assembly, with a redesigned stiffer vertical bearing housing and integrated arm.. REGA PLANAR 3 Black with Elys 2 Cartridge REGA $1,499.00) (No reviews (RP3) was never going to be an easy task. usability and first and foremost, sonic performance.The new 'Planar 3' is truly a new turntable for 2016 carrying over just two components from the previous model View and Download Rega Planar 3 instructions online. Planar 3 turntable pdf manual download Rega P3 - will last a long time, presentation can be laid back, it's a Rega P3 Project RPM 5.1 - more dynamic than the P3, the P3 is better. In my opinion: Rega P3 - I like the feel of the arm mechenism . Project RPM 5.1 - looks good but I don't like the little counterweight thingy which looks pretty vulnerabl

My Rega Planar 3 was one of the first ones sold in the USA. If your Planar 3 is more than 5 years old and you're not happy with the sound, buy the upgraded motor upgrade, if possible buy the belt, replace the mat -- then sit back and enjoy one of the best sounding vinyl experiences you will ever have Planar 6: RB330 with zero tolerance bearings, vertical bearing housing redesigned to increase strength, new bias housing, improved wiring; RP6: RB303 (anyone who has compared RP3 to Planar 3 will tell you the RB330 is a major step forward in the long-arc of Rega arms) Plinth . Planar 6: Tancast 8 foam core with Polaris high-pressure laminate ski The Rega Planar 6 looks really attractive though not a great deal different from the Planar 3 I looked at a year ago. The Aluminium brace is prominent on top (there is also a second one underneath) and the tone arm is basically the same, save for a new stainless steel weight Hello, i'm after some advice and opinions please. My husband has offered to buy me a turntable for christmas which is great as ive been eyeing them up online all year. I've got lots of vinyl already as I used to have an old 1960s record player with built in speakers, it wasnt the best sounding..

Clearaudio Concept MM vs Rega Planar 3 AVForum

Next up? Rega's RP3/Elys2 combination. Since the introduction of the iconic Planar 3, Rega have been a key innovator in the turntable market. Their turntables, tonearms, and more recently cartridges are renowned among audiophiles as some of the best available Rega Planar 3 Elys 2 Turntable. Replacing the multi award winning and five times What Hi-Fi? Product of the Year (RP3) was never going to be an easy task. It took Rega's team of designers headed up by Roy Gandy, two years to develop the all new 'Planar 3' following the biggest re-design of the iconic 'three' model ever seen Rega's platespillermodell Planar 1 er rendyrket for best mulig lydgjengivelse kombinert med høy driftskvalitet. Nytt lett akryl-laminert kabinett i sort eller hvit High-Gloss gir spilleren et lekkert design - samtidig som dette viderefører Regas gjennomførte produktfilosofi med minst mulig vekt og masse Rega has been developing the Planar 3 for decades and there's no doubt the product has steadily improved over the years. We think this new version is the best RP3 yet, adding extra servings of clarity, precision and insight to an already musical sound

Groo vetracer platters & subplatters are compatible with the new 2016 Planar 1, 2, 3, 6 and 8. Groovetracer Products full review featured in The Absolute Sound October 2020 issue. Put on any record you're in the mood for, say, the 50th Anniversary edition of Abbey Road, and from the moment your stylus touches down Come Together jumps to life as it hadn't before Rega Planar 6 vs Planar 8. Discussion in 'audio' started by gerlando, Sep 12, a couple of years ago I purchased a stock Rega 3 hub/spindle from a fellow who had replaced his with a Groovetracer. RP6 was more Rega's own take on a modded RP3** complete with dedicated external TTPSU Rega Planar 1 und 3 Modell 2016. (außer bei altem Modell Rega 2). ACRYLIC UPGRADE PLATTER for Rega Planar 1 and 3 model 2016 |. Stärke 24mm PLEXIGLAS® milchig-weiß. Marke: DELTA DEVICE. Sie erhalten zu diesem Produkt ein Echtheitszertifikat

Rega NEO TT-PSU Ekstern strømforsyning, 24 Volt spillere. Varenr: 9581013. NEO PSU er kompatibel med P3-24, RP3, Planar 3 (2016), RP6, P5, P7, RP40, RP8 og alle eldre spillere som er oppgradert med 24 Volts motor-oppgraderingskit. Produktinfo. Produsent Bruksanvisning Brosjyre. Product of the Year (RP3) The new Planar 3 is truly a new turntable for 2016 carrying over just two components from the previous model. RB330 tonearm - Designed using the latest 3D CAD & CAM technology, Read More about the Planar 3: Rega Planar 3 with Elys 2 Cartridge Named Product of the Year While the RP1 came to market as a replacement for the relatively recent P1, the P3 model that the RP3 replaces has been evolving for more than 30 years. Beginning its product life as the Planar 3 back in 1978, the P3 is not only the 'table that put Rega on the map in the US but the one that gave the company the widest brand identity Old Rega Planar 2/3 TT vs new ones (2016) If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. + Reply.

Rega introduces brand new Planar 3 turntable. British hi-fi manufacturer Rega announced a new, re-designed version of its iconic Planar 3 budget audiophile turntable, which has been in development for the last two years and will be unveiled this weekend at Sound and Vision Show 2016 in Bristol. The first Planar 3 turntable was introduced in 1977, and since then, has been available in four. I have used a Rega Planar 2 for my vinyl spinning for quite a while now. It is upgraded with a Rega Exact cartridge and I use the Rega Fono Mini A2D phono preamp.. It forms a turntable setup that I am exceptionally happy with. Even my hard-core audiophile friends seem be impressed by it Rega Planar 1 2016 / P1,P2,P3/24 (14) Rega Planar 2 2016 (14) Rega Planar 3 2016 (18) Rega RP1 (8) Rega RP3 (9) Rega RP6 (15) Rega RP8 (12) Manufacturer. Goldring (1) Nagaoka (1) Rega (14) Tizo Acryl (35) Pric It took our team of designers headed up by Rega's Roy Gandy, two years to develop the all new 'Planar 3' following the biggest re-design of the iconic 'three' model ever seen. LAB REVIEW. The Planar 3 is the latest in a long line of Rega audiophile turntables, preceeded by the RP3, multiple generations of the P3, and the original Planar 3 of 1977 The Planar 2 is a more refined turntable than the old Planar 3 but it has the best timing in the business at this price point. Add in the drop dead looks and Rega's enviable track record for reliability and build quality and you have a budget turntable that is nigh on impossible to beat

Rega 3 Point VTA Arm Height Adjuster (New) With 4 height adjustments £12.99 Rega Planar 2, Planar 3, P1, RP1, P2, P3, P25 Motor Pulley (50Hz) £6.99 Rega Planar 2 Replacement 10mm Glass Turntable Platter £49.9 Recommend me a cartridge for my Rega Planar 3 turntable. What's Hot. beed84 Frets: 1818 . June 2014 in Off Topic. I've been enjoying my RP3 for a few months now and I'm convinced vinyl is the way to go. However, when it comes to the technicalities, I'm a complete noob FREE EXCLUSIVE 5-YEAR RETRA CARE WARRANTY WITH ALL PLANAR 3 ORDERS PLACED BEFORE 31st MAY 2016 >> CLICK HERE << The new Rega Planar 3 turntable is a completely new product for 2016. Developed alongside the new Planar 2, the Rega Planar 3 is a complete departure from the previous RP3 model, with a number of key new features This item Rega RP3 Turntable with RB303 Tonearm (Cool Grey) Rega Planar 2 Turntable with RB220 tonearm, Glass-platter and Carbon Cartridge (Gloss Black) Rega - Planar 1 (Black Replacing the multi award winning and five times What Hi-Fi? Product of the Year (RP3) was never going to be an easy task. It took our team of designers headed up by Rega's Roy Gandy, two years to develop the all new 'Planar 3' following the biggest re-design of the iconic 'Three' model ever seen. Our team have worked tirelessly to improve every aspect of this turntable offering improved.

What is a Rega Planar 3 2016? In a universe of hi-fi, Rega is mythological for a turntables, and a Planar 3 presumably many of all. In new years, this iconic mid. The Rega Planar 3 Turntable is a modified, upgraded version of the RP3 and has been optimized with the use of an RB330 tonearm.The turntable is durable, built from high-quality components and is lightweight yet still incorporates a high-rigidity plinth design. It also features double brace technology that has been combined with a float glass platter to ensure the performance is impressive

Rega has pioneered the use of lightweight rigid plinths. Clever use of lightweight particulate core with a highly rigid phenolic resin skin became the foundations of the high level of performance achieved by the now iconic original Planar range. The new Planar 3 takes this design philosophy to the next level Rega, Rega Planar 2, Turntables, Turntable Reviews 2016 The Rega Planar 2 is a comfortable sounding turntable that I could leave on for hours, flipping vinyl, doing other things and enjoying the music. It's general warmth and controlled sound is truly what vinyl is all about Please enter the quick code below: Enter your code . Rega vs marant

Test: Rega Planar 3 2016 - Plattenspieler - Testbericht

Product of the Year (RP3) was never going to be an easy task. It took our team of designers headed up by Rega`s Roy Gandy, two years to develop the all new `Planar 3` following the biggest re-design of the iconic `Three` model ever seen Rega Planar 2 - Sound quality. As with most Rega models, there's minimal set-up required with the Planar 2. Place the glass platter and its felt mat onto the sub-platter, wind the. RP3 Turntable The multi award winning RP3 is the latest incarnation of the world famous Planar 3. Delivering serious performance at an unbeatable price, the RP3 guarantees to integrate into any hi-fi system effortlessly Excellent motor control f or Rega turntables P3-24, RP3, Planar 3/ 2016, RP6, P5, P7, RP40 special edition, RP8 and any older model equipped with the Rega 24-Volt engine conversion kit. | 2 speeds: 33 and 45 rpm, switchable | Finish: blac Rega Planar RP3 mit Tonarm, Rega-Kabel und TTPSU!. Rega planar rp3 mit tonarm, rega-kabel und ttpsu!. It is in very good cosmetic order (lid has the normal marks from dusting, but very difficult to photograph) and in perfect working order

Rega's Planar 3 Turntable - Reviews TONEAudio MAGAZIN

and on the Stereophile Recommended Components list, the Rega Planar 3 (P3) turntable is charged with replacing one of the most iconic models, the five-time Product of the Year Award-winning RP3, in high-end history The Planar 3 has undergone many changes over time, but Rega's new P3-24 is intended to replicate the original Planar 3's ability to provide genuine high-fidelity performance at an 'entry level' price Rega NEO PSU er en ekstern strømforsyning med DSP-kontroll for oppgradering av Planar 3, RP3, RP6 og andre modeller med 24 Volts motor. Finjustering og kalibrering av hastighet kan utføres ved bruk av stroboskop Rega Planar 2 - 58 800 dinara. The new Planar 2 was developed over the past two years alongside the recently released Planar 3. Featuring the brand new RB220 tonearm which is packed with groundbreaking new features. A new 24v, low noise motor, acrylic laminated plinth, newly designed central bearing and so much more

Test: Rega Planar 3

Call it P8 or Planar 8 but do not call this new Rega turntable RP8. That was the previous 8. Despite the obvious superficial Rega similarities the new Planar 8 differs greatly from its predecessor.. You got a very good turntable at a solid price if you bought the older RP8 as a discounted close-out, but you did not get a Planar 8 or anything close to one—and not just. For many years, Rega has been recognized for their outstanding Planar Series of turntables and for producing electronics that have come to define the performance of mid-value hi-fi. Rega's design philosophy of producing high-quality products, at sensible prices, has extended into Rega's new reference CD player with advanced components that allow total control and accuracy over motor. Rega RP3 Hi-Fi Stereo Turntable for - Compare prices of 632 products in Record Players from 33 Online Stores in Australia. Save with MyShopping.com.au The iconic ' Planar Three' returns. Replacing the multi award winning and five times What Hi-Fi? Product of the Year (RP3) was never going to be an easy task. It took our team of designers headed up by Rega's Roy Gandy, two years to develop the all new 'Planar 3' following the biggest re-design of the iconic 'three' model ever seen

• Kippermoen idrettshall.
  • Cikoriasallat.
  • Alberts berlin getränkekarte.
  • Brettspill online.
  • Mercedes benz error codes.
  • Si&fk.
  • Velocardiofacial syndrome.
  • Feriencamp mountainbike.
  • Ü30 essenbach 2017.
  • 542.102 liggende trekledning.
  • Inliner fahren muskeln.
  • Panzerwelse sterben nach wasserwechsel.
  • Gjennomsnittsalder i afghanistan.
  • Nye regler vikinglotto.
  • Temperert klima snl.
  • Tanztreff dietzel oberhausen.
  • Parkering torp elbil.
  • Pöttemarkt lingen 2018.
  • Helicopter surround sound test.
  • Wohin in leipzig zum 1 date.
  • Svarte lamper.
  • Oppladbar motorsag test.
  • Retningslinjer hjerte.
  • Johanniter wunstorf telefon.